Legislation and its effects in our world

Ernie Rubi ernesto at cs.fiu.edu
Wed Feb 25 16:26:37 UTC 2009

I agree - Although this isn't legal advice and I'm not a lawyer:

It amends 18 U.S.C. §2703 which is entitled "Required Disclosure of
Customer Communications or Records" which refers to providers, not
home users...

Better question:
1) Is there a reasonable expectation of privacy in the communications
between end users and their providers so as to give rise to a 4th
amendment issue? (Might have already been asked and answered...)