Craptastic Service! (was: Re: comcast price check)

Steven King sking at kingrst.com
Sat Feb 21 17:00:02 UTC 2009

I don't think the expectations are that high for the money spent. They
are promising a service for a particular price. They either deliver on
that service in a 100% working condition or its false advertising and
thus is not honest. It isn't the customers fault they decided to promise
a service at a price blow market value.

--
Steve King

Network Engineer - Liquid Web, Inc.