comcast price check

Blake Pfankuch bpfankuch at cpgreeley.com
Sat Feb 21 16:15:18 UTC 2009

Back to the original topic on price.  I am interested in this as well as we are looking for a failover network and had actually talked with Comcast.  They were doing the work to see how far they had to trench.

Does anyone out there actually use their Ethernet services?  How stable are they?  Good pricing?