Craptastic Service! (was: Re: comcast price check)

Steve Pirk orion at pirk.com
Sat Feb 21 07:18:17 UTC 2009

Ouch! We have some unsatisfied customers... :-)

I have had business class for 1.5 years now, and granted, there have been
issues and I usually ask for tier 2 within a few minutes, but I am fairly
satisfied. Speed just jumped to say 6-10Mbs down, 2+ up a couple of weeks
ago and it works well for me. I pay ~$68.00 a month for 5 ips.

dsl is not really an option here. Too far to the co.

--
Steve