Comprehensive community Guideline and Policies for an AS

Joe Maimon jmaimon at
Fri Feb 20 15:12:11 CST 2009

Charles Gucker wrote:
>> What I am looking for is a best practice guide on community policy setup.
>> Barring that, I plan to continue examining every publicly published
>> guideline to try to produce one, but likely as not it will suffer from the
>> all to common human failing of shortsightedness.
> Feel free to look at our online collection of BGP Community guides.
> Some are more extensive than others and some intentionally leave off
> internal identifers.
> As a yearly request, if anybody knows of guides out there that we do
> not have listed, please let me know.
> thanks,
> charles

Its a great list and resource, and the real problem I am looking to
address is trying to create a best of breed out of them all.

I want to express my appreciation to you and to anyone else involved in
maintaining this resource.