external L2 ethernet connections

Joe Maimon jmaimon at ttec.com
Fri Feb 20 15:07:16 UTC 2009

I like your community spirit.

Are you a member of the NANOG community because:

a) You want to educate yourself
b) You want to educate others
c) You want to participate in flame wars
d) You want to read flame wars
e) You want to denigrate those seeking to educate themselves or others

You cant have your cake and eat it too.

Thanks but no thanks, I am going to avoid the pissing contest.

Joe