Any twitter admins here?

Brandon Butterworth brandon at rd.bbc.co.uk
Fri Feb 20 13:52:09 UTC 2009

> > > Unfortunately our network has been blocked from accessing Twitter and
> > > their support cases require twitter for updates, so any contact details
> > > would be gratefully received.

We're seeing something similar, started Wednesday afternoon ish

It gets used a lot here including on air so we're getting a lot of IT
support calls

We've raised a support call with Twitter but they're saying "we've got
a bit of a backlog, we might get back to you in about 5-7 working days"
which may suggest they've done this to others

brandon