do I need to maintain with RADB?

Zaid Ali zaid at zaidali.com
Thu Feb 19 23:48:37 UTC 2009

Most of all my providers use a route registry and if they don't I would question it. I am all for a route registry but can we adopt one or one of X registries which I think is what is happening. For my ease of management I would like to use one and also pay (and budget) for one since its the same information (or should be).

Zaid