do I need to maintain with RADB?

Darren Bolding darren at bolding.org
Thu Feb 19 21:15:40 UTC 2009

Is there a good source to explain the whole RADB "system", and
tools/processes people use to maintain routing policies/filters based on it?
I'd like to both review and make sure my current understanding is accurate,
and have a doc to send people to.

Thanks for any pointers!

--D

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 12:17 PM, Jon Lewis <jlewis at lewis.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Feb 2009, Zaid Ali wrote:
>
>  Hi, need some advise here. Do I still need to maintain my objects (and
>> pay) RADB? I use ARIN as source and all my route objects can be verified
>> with a whois.
>>

> If your objects are all maintained via another routing registry (ARIN's,
> altdb, etc.) and you don't care to maintain objects with radb.ra.net, then
> you do not need to pay RADB maintenance fees.

>  Jon Lewis                   |  I route
>  Senior Network Engineer     |  therefore you are
>  Atlantic Net                |

--  Darren Bolding                  --
--  darren at bolding.org           --