IPv6 Confusion

Tim Chown tjc at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Feb 19 13:57:39 UTC 2009

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 03:05:43PM -0600, Dale W. Carder wrote:

> On Feb 18, 2009, at 3:00 PM, Nathan Ward wrote:
> >
> >Is there something like this already that anyone knows of?
>
> http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-chown-v6ops-rogue-ra-02.txt

There will be an update of this prior to March's IETF.   If anyone
has any comments please send them directly to me and we'll try to
work them in.

Hopefully with this text as a 'why' and the RA Guard text as a 'how'
we have some things to point vendors at.   Though as some have pointed
out RA Guard isn't applicable everywhere (just as SeND isn't too).

--
Tim