Cogent Question - Increments Question

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Thu Feb 12 00:13:59 UTC 2009

Paul,

With all due respect i'm not sure Cogent's sales practices are on
topic for this list. Perhaps ask the question but most subscribers
here, i'd assume, are not incredibly interested in whether or not they
can buy a fractional FE from Cogent.

My two cents.

Best regards, Jeff

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team
jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net | http://www.blacklotus.net

Look for us at HostingCon 2009 in Washington, DC on August 10th - 12th
at Booth #401.