Cogent Question - Increments Question

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Thu Feb 12 00:09:08 UTC 2009

Since everyone is relying offline and I believe in keeping lists updated
after asking a question....;)

It seems to depend on who you talk to basically - long and short I've
heard from numerous folks that were only offered 10 or 100 on FE but I
have also heard from many people that more recently were offered 10 meg
incremements...

Again, appreciate all the input - got a tonne of replies...

Paul