Network diagram software

Stephens, Josh Josh.Stephens at solarwinds.com
Wed Feb 11 15:28:48 UTC 2009

You can also use Lan Surveyor from us here @SolarWinds. There's a light
version called "Lan Surveyor Express" that discovers the network (layer
2 and 3) and then draws the topology for you in Visio.

You can of course buy it from SolarWinds.Com but there's also a special
link that we use to give it away to partners. Feel free to download to
download and use that one (free):

http://www.solarwinds.com/register/registrationform.aspx?Program=583&c=7
0150000000E50d

Josh