World famous cabling disasters?

Bailey Stephen Stephen.Bailey at uk.fujitsu.com
Wed Feb 11 10:18:03 UTC 2009

That's quality engineering

Great pic

Stephen Bailey - Senior Lead Systems Engineer
Network Operations - ISP & DSL

FUJITSU
+ Infinity House, Mallard Way, Crewe Business Park, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1
6ZQ
( Tel: +44 (0) 870 325 3457  or Internally: 7225 3457
( Fax: +44 (0) 870 325 3622  or Internally: 7225 3622
: E-mail: stephen.bailey at uk.fujitsu.com
" Web: http://services.fujitsu.com/

Fujitsu Services Limited, Registered in England no 96056, Registered
Office 22 Baker Street, London, W1U 3BW

This e-mail is only for the use of its intended recipient.  Its contents
are subject to a duty of confidence and may be privileged.  Fujitsu
Services does not guarantee that this e-mail has not been intercepted
and amended or that it is virus-free.