[NANOG-announce] NANOG45 Updates

Betty J. Burke bburke at merit.edu
Tue Feb 10 14:05:57 CST 2009

Dear Community...

One more thank you to Terremark for hosting NANOG45, and to all those in
the Dominican Republic who made our stay a bit more enjoyable.

However, it sure is nice to be home. Before moving on to our next adventure
together, a few pieces of closure information for NANOG45 follows:

Survey open until Friday, February 13, be sure you completed yours!!

Now includes the video archive

Meeting attendance and survey information will be posted
in approximately 2 weeks.

Moving forward, we are excited about NANOG46 in Philly! and look forward to
seeing everyone there.

Merit NANOG Community Project Manager

NANOG-announce mailing list
NANOG-announce at nanog.org