One /22 Two ISP no BGP

Charles Regan charles.regan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 16:31:26 UTC 2009

For the folks asking what island.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magdalen_Islands
http://www.panoramio.com/user/45210

We are hiring if someone is interested :)
It's not like the Bahamas. I wish it was. It's alot colder here.

I've talked to ISP1 yesterday and they will let me know what they can
do. There's a chance...

I will also have to scale up. I don't think my Soekris with OpenBSD
can handle two full route of the Internet.
Any suggestions ?

Charles