One /22 Two ISP no BGP

Leo Bicknell bicknell at ufp.org
Fri Feb 6 21:15:53 UTC 2009

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smiley

    The two original text smileys, :-) to indicate a joke and :-( to mark
    things that are not a joke were invented on September 19, 1982 by Scott
    E. Fahlman, a research professor at Carnegie Mellon University's
    Department of Computer Science. His original post at the CMU CS general
    board, where he suggested the use of the smileys, was retrieved on
    September 10, 2002 by Jeff Baird from an October 1982 backup tape of the
    spice vax (cmu-750x) as proof to support the claim.[14]