One /22 Two ISP no BGP

Dorn Hetzel dhetzel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 17:41:12 UTC 2009

I would guess that if one of them can't change their announcement when their
link to you is down, then make sure their announcement is the less
preferred.

The ISP that *can* remove their announcement when their link to you is down
should be the preferred path since their path is much more
likely to be actually up...