Database backed DNS Management Solutions

Israel Lopez - Lists ilopezlists at sandboxitsolutions.com
Wed Feb 4 04:19:54 UTC 2009

At the last place I worked at we had an installation of NicTool v1.2.
We pushed out DNS updates for our hosting company over 4 servers, two
local and two off-site.  It was very nice to work with, but I havent
used it in the 2.x iteration.

http://www.nictool.com/ - Give it a look-over.  Supports BIND, TinyDNS,
and PowerDNS.

-Israel