All Google Search Results: "This site may harm your computer."

Damian Menscher damian at google.com
Sun Feb 1 18:56:04 UTC 2009

This is directly related to the corrupted malware database.  During
that time, some messages were incorrectly marked as phishing.  Gmail
eng is currently working on a way to get those messages re-scanned,
but in the meantime you may want to check your spam folder for any
urgent messages you're missing:

http://gmailblog.blogspot.com/2009/01/this-mornings-spam-filter-issue.html

Damian

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 9:23 PM, Chris Mills <securinate at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone seeing phishing alerts for senders in this thread?
>
> http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3080/3243440012_d1f6f1e5e7_o.png
>
> -Chris
>
> On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 4:40 PM, Henry Linneweh <hrlinneweh at sbcglobal.net>wrote:
>
>> I think they clarify what happened here and are pretty straight up about
>> it.
>> http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/01/technology/internet/01google.html?hp
>>
>> -henry

Damian Menscher :: Security Reliability Engineer :: Google :: +1.650.253.2757