just...wow.

Tony Varriale tvarriale at comcast.net
Thu Dec 31 00:39:52 UTC 2009

LOL!  That was purty good and mostly true.

Well, I was thinking from the standpoint of 1) They are going somewhere,
maybe not you 2) breaking law(s) 3) someone has to intervene, eventually.

You could apply the above to any crime really.  And they essentially told
you they are going to commit it...sort of like our recent plane story.

I don't think it's a question of intelligence.  It's more a question of risk
and whether or not it fits your profile.  If not, turn your head the other
way and cough. :)

tv