just...wow.

Jerry Pasker info at n-connect.net
Wed Dec 30 18:04:20 UTC 2009

I got this email inquiring about data center space, from the most
honest scumbag, *EVER* today.  Operational relevance?  Well, if
everyone would turn these people down, we'd have a lot less problems
to deal with.  Sadly, requests like these happen far too often, but
never have I had someone come right out and explain what they were
doing up front like this without having to dig in to it.

Scumbag email:
------------
Hello,

I need servers to host botnet controller. Botnet controller is
software that sends tasks to bots. Bots are hosts which send spam
emails to millions of addresses. It's not direct spam but abuses on
botnet contoller are received from time to time. What is your policy
in case of receiving abuses and what is your policy in case of
receiving a lot of abuses? What is policy about spam (not direct from
your ips as I mentioned above)? Is it possible to host botnet
controller in your datacenter during long-term time?

Thank you.