ip-precedence for management traffic

Sachs, Marcus Hans (Marc) marcus.sachs at verizon.com
Tue Dec 29 15:22:29 UTC 2009

Nope, not joking.  Quite serious about this.

Glad we agree about the residential customers.  Perhaps that's the first place to start and could generate some interesting lessons.

Properly dual-homed customers are what I'd lump into the "clueful" category so they are not the ones I'm talking about.  Just the basic customers who have no Earthly idea how all of this magic comes together, and who really don't care or have a need to know.

New applications, by the way, should not be a problem if they are allowed to adapt to a new networking model.  Innovation flourishes when the status quo changes.

(I see that Chris Morrow just posted some supportive comments.  Thanks Chris!)

Marc