IPv6 Training

Mohacsi Janos mohacsi at niif.hu
Mon Dec 28 13:11:21 UTC 2009

Hi,
 	Have a look at www.6deploy.org. There is an online quick intro +
all the training modules are available in PDF. And there are number of
workshops organised around the world with hands-on trainings.

Best Regards,

Janos Mohacsi
Head of HBONE+ project
Network Engineer, Deputy Director of Network Planning and Projects
NIIF/HUNGARNET, HUNGARY
Key 70EF9882: DEC2 C685 1ED4 C95A 145F  4300 6F64 7B00 70EF 9882