Ipsec/VRF Mpls ?

Kenny Sallee kenny.sallee at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 17:24:37 UTC 2009

Hello Stephane - if you search google for VRF aware IPSEC you will find
links and relevant information and configs.

I did this on older hardware by creating an IPSEC tunnel between 2 routeable
loopbacks and creating a GRE tunnel that used the loopbacks and tunnel
source and destination.  Then place the GRE tunnel in a VRF.

Kenny

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 11:03 PM, Stephane MAGAND <stmagconsulting at gmail.com