IPv6 Training

Martin Hannigan martin at theicelandguy.com
Thu Dec 24 02:27:09 UTC 2009

Marty A.,

Not an endorsement, but Aaron Hughes ahughes at bind.com has been doing
training. I mention him because I'm aware that he has a track record,
has done some +NOG presos and generally knowledgeable.

He's also the only person I'm aware of outside of Europe doing
training. Alternatively, I believe Jordi Palet Martinez is still an
excellent trainer as well. Jordi is easily found in your favorite
search engine. YMMV.

Best,

Marty

(Yes, deliberately posted to nanog. For archives)

-M<

Martin Hannigan                               martin at theicelandguy.com
p: +16178216079
Power, Network, and Costs Consulting for Iceland Datacenters and Occupants