FYI, new USG Cybersecurity Coordinator ...

William Allen Simpson william.allen.simpson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 17:42:24 UTC 2009

andrew.wallace wrote:
> "He was born in Lahore, Pakistan in 1959 and moved to Tallahassee,
> Florida with his parents and younger brother in 1961." --Wikipedia.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Sachs

Just like many Americans.

> To me its amazing how deep into U.S Intelligence and The White House
> he's been allowed to go up until now.

    "... Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta, where he graduated in
    1981 with a Bachelor of Civil Engineering degree.

    "Commissioned as a Second Lieutenant of Engineers in the United States
    Army in 1981, he served over 20 years as an officer in the Army Corps of
    Engineers. He graduated from the United States Army Command and General
    Staff College, and holds a master's degree in Science and Technology
    Commercialization from the University of Texas and a master's degree in
    Computer Science from James Madison University."

An un-American mole, loyal to a country and a long-time US allied government
that he probably doesn't remember?

I'm wondering whether you're related to:

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Wallace