how it routes and network question

Deric Kwok deric.kwok2000 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 23:25:25 UTC 2009

Hi

I recently get two dedicated servers in hosting company

the ip address of the server is eg: 192.168.32.4/32 and 192.168.57.2/32

I try to check the gateway but it seems no any trace command in the server.
hosting company is using dhcp in those servers network configuration.

I have concern and questions

1/ How can I know those servers are same network as those net mask is /32
if not the same network, I have problem when two servers are slowing
in transferring files

2/ lf  the network card in server has problem and need change another
one, will my ip address change to another ip address also?

3/ why hosting company is using /32 and dhcp? what is advantage? ls it
easy for administration?

Thank you for your help