Arrogant RBL list maintainers

Mark Scholten mark at streamservice.nl
Thu Dec 17 00:35:32 UTC 2009

As you probably know RIPE is located in the Netherlands and following Dutch
law and not German law (however they are very similar). Publishing persons
(done by RIPE in the whois database) is something that could be changed in
the future (if I look to the current law in the Netherlands and SIDN did
change the policy about whois information).