Need to contact someone with Verisign

Scott M. Likens scott at likens.us
Tue Dec 15 23:47:57 UTC 2009

Hi,

Long story short I am a customer of 1and1.com for the domain adappsolutions.com, we moved our datacenter roughly 60-days ago and updated our records with 1and1.

However it is now December 15th and when I go here,

http://registrar.verisign-grs.com/cgi-bin/whois?whois_nic=ns2.adappsolutions.com&x=0&y=0&type=nameserver

I see it pointing to the incorrect address, as well as ns1.adappsolutions.com

I have updated all the records I can find on 1and1.com and still there does not seem to be a way for this update to occur?

So if someone can contact me off list, so I can get this addressed ASAP that would be wonderful.

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Scott M. Likens