Is there anyone from ASPEWS on this list?

William Pitcock nenolod at systeminplace.net
Mon Dec 14 21:44:13 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-12-14 at 11:32 +0100, Michelle Sullivan wrote:
> Read the last paragraph again.. "will be submitted for delisting" .. not
> "has been delisted and it will take 3-5 hours to propagate"... I have to
> process all removals manually after the robot because the robot does get
> it wrong, and then you have the likes of JustHost and the spammers there
> that keep requesting delisting with totally bogus (but static looking)
> hosts.

And then you take several days if not several weeks to delist them.

You have spent a considerably longer time replying to people on NANOG
discussing your policies on NANOG, when you could just delist the IPs in
question already.

Like I said before, I am sorry that you deal with a lot of morons, but
maybe like others have said, you need to add more staff to your project.

William