Consumer Grade - IPV6 Enabled Router Firewalls.

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Sun Dec 13 22:54:07 UTC 2009

Thanks for the link.  The most obvious question to me is scalability.  What
box is going to be running AFTR to do all this translation?  It looks like
the B4 part is running on the customer's CPE, but if we need to move
hundreds of Mbps, if not Gbps, wouldn't that require some C/J/F class type
of box?

Frank