Consumer Grade - IPV6 Enabled Router Firewalls.

Mark Andrews marka at
Sun Dec 13 16:13:57 CST 2009

In message <D73FDB46-BF23-4825-89C6-51601D6221F3 at>, Mark Newton
> Of course, all of this is predicated on the notion that CGNs will
> actually exist.  As far as I can tell they're all vapourware at the
> moment.

Comcast commissioned ISC to develop a working CGN.  We are in the final
release stages of our CGN product, AFTR.

You can go and download it now it you want.
Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: marka at