Consumer Grade - IPV6 Enabled Router Firewalls.

Alexandru Petrescu alexandru.petrescu at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 14:44:13 UTC 2009

Frank Bulk a écrit :
> I think they're (all) listed here:
> http://www.getipv6.info/index.php/Broadband_CPE

And from an operators perspective (not manufacturer):

Free ISP ADSL (and fiber) operator in France does IPv6 natively to the
end user with Router Advertisement since 2 years now.  I think these
"CPE" (Customer Premises Equipment) are called simply "box" in France
(freebox, livebox, dartybox, and more).  Between the Free box and the
core network there is proprietary IPv6-in-IPv4 encapsualtion, not 6to4.
  No DHCPv6-PD, which I feel as a big restriction.

Plans for livebox and 9box IPv6 do exist if not already deployed.

Spanish FON Fonera based on openwrt, when I checked 2008, did IPv6
somehow, not sure whether natively.
http://boards.fon.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4532&view=previous

 From memory, at least one Japanese residential operator did IPv6 to the
home several years ago, with explicit IPv6 advertisement on TV during
prime time.

Alex