Data Centre - Advice? (Shenzhen, China)

Benjamin Billon bbillon-ml at splio.fr
Sat Dec 12 11:26:48 UTC 2009

1) Define "tier one".

NTT got some IDC in China (Beijing, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Shanghai,
Suzhou), but not in Shenzhen.
Chinanetcenter would be there:
http://www.chinanetcenter.com/wangsu/english/co/Shenzhen_Banxuegang_IDC.htm

Remember Hong Kong is well served in Datacenters and upstream providers,
and well, just next to Shenzhen.

2) Define "technology foot print" =)
Couldn't respecting RFC be a foot print already?
No joke, please give more details about your "technology".

Best,
Benjamin