Is there anyone from ASPEWS on this list?

Michelle Sullivan matthew at sorbs.net
Sat Dec 12 10:51:02 UTC 2009

Seth Mattinen wrote:

> You should still be able to submit a ticket to SORBS, no? I was always
> under the impression that it was "open a ticket and wait or you are
> moved to the back of the line" with SORBS.

That is correct on all counts.  The ticket engine is web based and has
an interface to email, so anyone listed on ASPEWS (or any other DNSbl we
use) can still report issues with ASPEWS (for our continual evaluation
on whether to use it) as well as log support tickets and issues about
SORBS listings.

The initial reply from the support ticket will give you an email and
password that will allow you to login to the support interface.

Regards,

Michelle