news from Google

Richard Bennett richard at bennett.com
Fri Dec 11 20:42:42 UTC 2009

Microsoft just wants your cash, but Google wants your personal
information so they can sell it over and over again. The entire Google
business model is at odds with notions of personal privacy, so it's not
even a question of the occasional excess on their part. Schmidt did what
Michael Kinsey calls a gaffe: when a politician accidentally tells the
truth.

--
Richard Bennett
Research Fellow