news from Google

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 14:01:24 UTC 2009

> Um, yeah.  Them there micro$loth folks is WAAAAYYYY more privacy oriented than them google
rascals.

Well, we still have hope that bing logs are stored in windows servers
making them more
difficult to access or even retain after the seasonal color of the
screen of death.

The article is not worse than some messages being circulated on other
lists citing
privacy concerns because of Chrome dns-prefetch where evil Google will not only
know where you go or what you are looking for, they will also know
your intentions
when with your mouse you hover over a link (according to Roskind there may be
some cases where chrome sends a query when you do so).

Ohhh well ...

Cheers
Jorge