Arrogant RBL list maintainers

Sven Olaf Kamphuis sven at cyberbunker.com
Thu Dec 10 16:55:37 UTC 2009

thing is that it's illegal to maintain a database with "personal details"
which ip addresses according to various german courts are (don't ask..
mmk? ;) ofcourse we all know ip addresses identify nodes on a network, not
persons, but the germans seem to mainain a different view on this,
despite us isps being the owners of the internet and not the german
government ;).

therefore we are not even -allowed- to cooperate with trend micro *grin*

sometimes laws really come in handy you know ;)

--

Sven Olaf Kamphuis
CB3ROB Ltd. & Co. KG DataServices

Phone: +31/87-8747479
Skype: CB3ROB
MSN:   sven at cb3rob.net
C.V.:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/cb3rob

Confidential: Please be advised that the information contained in this
email message, including all attached documents or files, is privileged
and confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or
individuals addressed. Any other use, dissemination, distribution or