Arrogant RBL list maintainers

Dave CROCKER dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Thu Dec 10 15:43:36 UTC 2009

On 12/10/2009 7:29 AM, Sam Hayes Merritt, III wrote:
> As previously noted in this thread, msullivan at sorbs did a fairly good
> job of documenting this in an RFC draft. I'd say its still the primary
> goto to point people at for how to do things the "right way".
>
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-msullivan-dnsop-generic-naming-schemes-00

The time to pursue something like this in the IETF is when there is a
substantial industry consensus that it is the right approach and that the folks
supporting it will actually use it.

Are those of you who have participated in this thread willing to conform to the
model specified in this draft?

d/

--

   Dave Crocker