Arrogant RBL list maintainers

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Thu Dec 10 13:20:42 UTC 2009

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009, Chris Edwards wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Dec 2009, Michael Holstein wrote:
>
> | Their initial email said :
> |
> | [snip]
> | Trend Micro Notification: 137.148.0.0/16 added to DUL
> | [snip]
>
> Oh dear.  I can see why many sites that once used MAPS now don't :-(

It isn't just idiocy like this thread. They never expire entries from the
RBL, even when IP address space changes hands. The most stupid thing is
that they will not accept bug reports from their customers, insisting that
they come from the sender (not recipient). WTF?!

Tony.
GERMAN BIGHT HUMBER: SOUTHWEST 5 TO 7. MODERATE OR ROUGH. SQUALLY SHOWERS.
MODERATE OR GOOD.