Arrogant RBL list maintainers

Ken Chase ken at heavycomputing.ca
Wed Dec 9 20:09:20 UTC 2009

To be clear: because the legitimate mailserver with a proper non-generic
reverse was in a block with other generic reverses, they blacklisted you?

That's egregiously harsh.

SORBS was blocking a customer for a generic reverse entry, I gave them a legit
looking reverse (that fwds properly too), solved, if a bit irritating. To
require the whole BLOCK be totally legit is too much.

/kc

--
Ken Chase - ken at heavycomputing.ca - +1 416 897 6284 - Toronto CANADA
Heavy Computing - Clued bandwidth, colocation and managed linux VPS @151 Front St. W.