Breaking the internet (hotels, guestnet style)

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 22:46:14 UTC 2009

Did you assume that I was insulting Steve ? not at all, and apologies Steve if
my comments were interpreted that way.

When I said "Internet Experts" I was referring to the ones that setup
the network
on his county library.

I agree 100% with Steve that we need a Good solution, both technical and
operational, that's why I was suggesting that perhaps a IETF WG or whatever
framework people believe may work could help identify the problem,
requirements and line up potential solutions.

BTW I already shaved my beard and it was not white ... ;-)

Regards
Jorge