Historical traceroute logging

Alex Aster rusnginx at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 20:25:07 UTC 2009

Hello Justin,

I would like to recommend the web service
http://www.wipmania.com/en/tools/for your needs.
There are traceroutes and pings from multiple points around the world. The
trace results also display the AS path, visual distance and the slow
routers.
Periodical checking will be available soon. At the moment, it can be made
with own bash-script and permanent link to results.

Regards, Alex