Consumer Grade - IPV6 Enabled Router Firewalls.

Brandon Ewing nicotine at warningg.com
Fri Dec 4 15:44:42 UTC 2009

On Fri, Dec 04, 2009 at 10:59:49PM +1030, Matthew Moyle-Croft wrote:
> They work pretty well.
>
> They're one of the few that you can buy which supports DSL and they work.   IPv6 support on the WIFI interfaces is IOS version dependent.
>
> They support DHCPv6 PD etc.   I'm using one right now with v6.
>
> MMC

Can you comment on what version you got it to work on?  I haven't futzed
with it much, but with 12.4(24)T2, you can't put an ipv6 address directly on
the wireless subinterface.  I tried putting it on a BVI interface, but
didn't have much luck.

--
Brandon Ewing                                        (nicotine at warningg.com)