port scanning from spoofed addresses

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Thu Dec 3 18:03:20 UTC 2009

I'm not at all concerned about door-knob twisting or network scanning. What concerns me is that the source addresses are spoofed from our address range and that our upstream providers aren't willing to even look at the problem.

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
http://www.ox.com  | Phone: 914-460-4039