Calling Comcast Postmaster or whomever actually is responsible for Comcast RBL maintenance

Chris Stebner chris.stebner at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 17:10:57 UTC 2009

For over a month now I've been fighting with Comcast Customer Security
Assurance regarding a simple BlackList issue. Apparently there is some
disconnect between internal applications and their ability to report
BlackList status accurately and the 'actual' BlackList rule-set. Supposedly
the ticket has been escalated to 'admin' and 'engineering' multiple times to
no avail. Currently we are waiting for engineering again to examine the
issue.

The block is owned by us, a facilities based CLEC in business for over 10
years. The /24 in question is used for business T1's.

If anyone has any contacts, ideas or the power to resolve the issue I'd be
elated to hear from you.

Thank you all for your time,

Chris Stebner
970-403-0102