Consumer Grade - IPV6 Enabled Router Firewalls.

Chris Gotstein chris at uplogon.com
Thu Dec 3 03:14:43 UTC 2009

A Mikrotik Routerboard supports IPv6.  Fairly cheap, under $100.  But
not easy enough for a novice home user to configure on their own.  Could
be a good cpe if it was pre-configured from the service provider though.
  I use a MT box at home which serves as my router, dual stack, and then
set's up an IPv6 tunnel to SIXXS.  Very stable platform.  Only drawback
is the lack of support for IPv6 over PPP.

--
Chris Gotstein
Sr Network Engineer