Consumer Grade - IPV6 Enabled Router Firewalls.

Mark Newton newton at internode.com.au
Thu Dec 3 02:41:05 UTC 2009

On 03/12/2009, at 9:51 AM, Dave Temkin wrote:

> You're correct, out of the box there aren't many.  The first couple that come to mind are the Apple Airport Express and Airport Extreme, but I don't believe Linksys/Netgear/etc. have support out of the box.

The Apple products do 6to4 out of the box, but don't support v6 natively.

Apple seems to have ideological objections to DHCPv6, so at the moment
there's little hope at all that prefix delegation will work on any of their
CPE products.

  - mark

--
Mark Newton                               Email:  newton at internode.com.au (W)