FTTH Active vs Passive

Fletcher Kittredge fkittred at staff.gwi.net
Wed Dec 2 13:00:36 UTC 2009

Randy;

Pricing aside, do you feel the Japanese have a good architecture for the
last mile?   Would it adapt well from an environment that is mostly
multi-dwelling units (MDU) to one which is mostly single-dwelling units?
Any thoughts on good places to start for an english language speaker to
learn about the Japanese broadband experience?

thanks!
Fletcher

--
Fletcher Kittredge